Sunset Gemstone Power Statement Cluster Necklace (c)

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Something Trivial To Keep Track Of...Pantone Colors

 http://www.pantone.com/pages/Pantone/Pantone.aspx?pg=20752&ca=4

I'm putting this here so I know where to find it.  Not that I much care.  The colors are just different shades of the same thing with "buzzier" names.... which are to easily forgotten. 

Honeysuckle? ...it's a shade of pink.  Come on.  I've never even seen pink honeysuckle. 

It's not even Valentines Day and I'm ready for spring.  Just finished an 8 hour marathon creating frenzy . Pretty pastel springy colors.  Adorable tiny princess pearl necklaces for little girls, and BIG yummy pearls for the rest of us.  

I have so many goodies in store.  

Lemon yellow quartz and watermelon tourmaline's are waiting their turn to go from pieces of this and that into something they want to be.  Tiny rondelle gemstone chains waiting for their final crowning glory of faceted "Easter egg" colored briolettes.  

And heading into summer...... focal size abalone shells with gorgeous iridescent colors and the most incredible colored blister style pearls ready  to sizzle in the summer sun.

All done without the help of pantone colors...but when I checked, everything just happens to go with them beautifully.

Pantone colors.  We don't need no stinking panatone colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment