Sunset Gemstone Power Statement Cluster Necklace (c)

Monday, January 3, 2011

Homage to a Friend

This is what I wrote to my continuously supportive friend I met through Etsy after he was the first person to read my blog...and follow me!  I would add his letter here but I think I need his permission to do that and hope that I get it for tomorrows blog post.  

It's OK to go backwards sometimes.  (wow, look at me.  I just changed colors and fonts)


I LOVE your sense of humor Cary! Thank you for being my first victim.

I still haven't gone to sleep, but I feel fine. Well I wouldn't drive a car, but I can terrorize unsuspecting people on the internet.

How often do you have to blog? Do you have to do it everyday???
Content. I need content.

My daughter, her boyfriend and my former husband put my desk (which was in a hundred pieces (IKEA))together.) I wanted to take pictures to post on my blog. But they wouldn't let me. Geewiz, I was sure that would be something everybody in the world would want to see. It was funny :)

I have a nice 3 bedroom condo. My youngest daughter, Elizabeth moved back in last year because she wanted to stop working and go to school full time and finish her degree. Since the job market here is awful I agreed that the timing was good, and she was going to graduate Spring 2011.

Things change.

Now she's going to graduate next year with a Bachelors in Marketing and a Bachelors in Finance. SO since she's going to be here another year+, we, meaning them, moved her into the 2nd largest bedroom. The one I was going to use for all the neat stuff I like to do.

Now the small bedroom is used for storage and I really love playing in my sun room which is off the living room. Right next to the kitchen and the beer. Yep. I know you are burning with curiosity.

Did she have the beer or the orange?

I looked at it this way. Since I didn't go to sleep, technically it wasn't morning for me.

I had the beer.

Well now the the living room, kitchen and sun room look like a disaster area.

I think I'll go have an orange.:)

Maryanne

2 comments:

  1. I now know that purple is a bad color against the black. Hurts my eyes. What about yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple and black as a color combo, but I have to confess it's a bit of a strain on my eyes. Ok! Maybe more then a bit of a strain, OK!, OK! I think they're bleeding!...lol...:)

    Keep up the Great Work! Cary

    ReplyDelete